Pages

Saturday 21 May 2011

Biore Pore Pack

I take care of my face a lot. I believe keeping my face clean is the key and basis of having youthful and beautiful looking skin. So, I make it a point to cleanse it with appropriate cleanser twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening. Then I follow it with my skincare regime.


As much as I try to get rid of oil and dirt build up on my face daily, some residue still remain stuck in the pores, especially on my nose where it is most oily. I use face scrub 2-3 times a week to help elevate these dirt buildup in pores but yet, it is not fully fool proof.

Thus blackheads still appear on my nose and they are not a pretty sight!

I find Biore pore pack to be really effective in removing these stubborn blackheads. Once a week, I apply these pore pack strips on my nose. It's so easy to use.

First, dampen the nose area then peel off the strip from the plastic sheet and attach it on the nose. Attaching first on the nose bridge and pushing it down firmly on both sides, making sure no air bubbles are trap. The strip is specially designed with small cuts at the right places so that it will fit the shape of your nose nicely. Wait for it to dry completely about 10-15minutes. It will feel very stiff on the nose. Then the best part - peel it off starting from the sides, both sides simultaneously gently and feel the dirt peeling away too.

Rinse the nose with water to wash off any "glue" residue and continue with usual skincare regime. The strip may be discarded.



But for me, I like examining the strip closely, looking at the blackheads, now appearing as little fine needles sticking up with great satisfaction, knowing that my pores are all cleared and cleaned. Biore pore pack really works and I love it. Now, it also comes in the shape of regular rectangular shaped strips so that you can apply it on the forehead or chin to get rid of clogged pores at these areas too. Brilliant!

No comments: